- Honorary Associate Clinical Professor at Warwick University
- Clinical ADHD Lead for Coventry & Warwickshire
Dr. Ayman Zaghloul (M.B.B.Ch, FRCPsych) is a Consultant General Adult Psychiatrist and Honorary Associate Clinical Professor at Warwick University. Dr. Zaghloul is also the Coventry Psychiatry Undergraduate Tutor for medical students from Warwick Medical School. Dr. Zaghloul practices within Community Mental Health Services, at The Caludon Centre (Coventry & Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust) and is Clinical Lead for Adult ADHD Services. He was also a Board Director / Trustee with Swanswell (National Charity for Drug and Alcohol Treatment) until December 2016. He has also worked privately at Core Clinics in Hatton for about two years and also worked at the Clarendon Practice in Coventry for 2 years.
Dr. Zaghloul became a Fellow of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (FRCPsych) in 2016 and is listed on the GMC Register of Specialists for General Adult Psychiatry (CCST). He has been a Consultant Psychiatrist since 2002.
Dr. Zaghloul has full registration with the General Medical Council (GMC) and is a member of the Medical Defence Union (MDU) and the British Medical association (BMA). He is also recognised by the Secretary of the State under Section 12 of the Mental Health Act as having special expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders.
Dr. Zaghloul undertakes an annual appraisal to demonstrate his continued professional development and regularly updates his clinical knowledge and skills.
Dr. Zaghloul is actively involved in the training and supervision of medical students and junior doctors. He has lectured extensively locally, nationally and internationally and has a number of publications.
Dr. Zaghloul also has extensive experience in the area of Student Mental Health.
Dr Zaghloul is also trained in Psychotherapy.
Dr. Zaghloul also speaks Arabic fluently and welcomes the assessment of patients and clients who prefer to communicate in Arabic, and those who would require an Arabic-speaking Psychiatrist who is aware of culture-related issues.
Dr Zaghloul has also a well-established Psychiatric Clinic in Cairo where he sees his patients on a regular basis.
He welcomes patients from overseas and from Arabic speaking countries.
Confidentiality and patient care are Dr. Zaghloul’s paramount concerns – he is happy to offer support, assistance and guidance to clients between consultations and provides each client with an individualised treatment or therapy tailored to their needs. Dr. Zaghloul’s approach is holistic (bio-psycho-social) and in line with best evidence-based practice. His approach is a combination of medical treatments and psychotherapy.
Dr. Zaghloul adopts a multidisciplinary approach for a fully integrated care package and works closely with all other professionals.
Dr. Zaghloul is registered with a number of Private Health insurance companies including BUPA/AXA PPP (please enquire – GP referral required) and can be consulted by self-paying patients without a referral.
For general enquiries or appointment bookings with Dr. Zaghloul please contact Dr. Zaghloul directly on his UK mobile: +447970 600949 or his Egyptian Mobile: +20 114 1 114 114 preferably using Whatsapp or via email: email@example.com.
Dr. Zaghloul sees his patients strictly by appointment only.
HELP OFFERED WITH:
Dr. Zaghloul offers General Adult Psychiatric consultations for a full range of problems and conditions including:
- The Assessment & Treatment of Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) / Adult Asperger’s Syndrome (Highly Functioning Autistic Disorder / ASD) and their co-morbidities
- The Assessment and Treatment of Mood disorders such as Depressive illnesses & Bipolar Disorder
- The Assessment & Treatment of Anxiety disorders such as Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, Agoraphobia, Panic Disorder and Generalised Anxiety Disorder etc.
- The Assessment & Treatment of Alcohol & Substance Misuse Disorders and their co-morbidities to include Tailor-made Home-based Detoxes
- The Assessment & Treatment of Psychotic illnesses such as Schizophrenia & Delusional Disorder
- Medico-legal Reports and Insurance-related work such as Insurance Claims etc.
- The Assessment & Treatment of Complex Psychiatric Presentations which are difficult to diagnose & treat
- New Psychiatric Appointments: 90 minutes £300
- Follow Up Psychiatric appointments 45 minutes £150
- Assessment of ADHD/ASD/Complex PTSD, Substance Misuse and Complex Psychiatric presentations 90-120 minutes £400
- As above with detailed report £450
- Fees paid via insurance providers may differ
- Telephone Consultations £100
- FaceTime or Skype Consultations can be arranged: Same pricing as other Consultations
UK Direct: +44 7970 600949Egyptian Mobile: +20 114 1 114 114 (preferably using Whatsapp)